If floors move slightly or the floor coverage expand slightly, stresses occur and may easily lead to damage to the floor construction and in the floor covering. Expansion joint and screed profiles from Proline are fitted with flexible and adaptable inlays to counteract stresses.
Dünnbettprofil PROCONNEX: The resilient expansion joint profiles
Expansion joint profiles laid using the thin-bed method are mainly designed for use on floors with light to medium duty loads. They are available in the material variants aluminium, stainless steel and rigid and flexible PVC.
Dickbettprofile PROCONNEX: The heavy duty screed profile
Screed and thick-bed profiles from the PROCONNEX series can reach down to a depth of 80 mm in the floor covering. The profiles are fitted with a flexible silicon inlay to cushion stresses effectively – even on floors subjected to heavy mechanical loads.
No matter what product you opt for: benefit in both cases from 100 per cent Proline quality and a wide range of applications:
- to produce boundary joints in tile and slab coverings in cement screeds produced with the thick-bed process.
- as shrinkage joint profile for field boundaries on slab, tile and screed floorings produced with the thick-bed process.
- for field boundaries shrinkage joints using the vibration floor process.
- for compressive stresses.
- for use in heavy duty indoor applications: hypermarkets and shop buildings, function and festivities rooms, exhibition halls, factories and workplaces, storerooms and warehouses, canteens, restaurants and foyers.
- for use in industrial premises where floor loading by fork-lift trucks, cars or commercial vehicles fitted with pneumatic tyres is the norm.