Design of especially decorative corners in rooms
The highlight of the PROROUND round-edged profile is its rounded face edge. It gives edges on floors and walls a stylish elegance. The round-edged profile is available in three different materials, e.g. aluminium, stainless steel and rigid PVC.
The 1/4 circle face edge lends a special look to the PROROUND round-edged profile. As an alternative to the standard PROFLOOR profile and the PRODECOR Q profile with square face edge, PROROUND provides a stylish edge termination. PROROUND can be used on floors, walls and wall projections. Its special highlight: unique internal and external corner pieces connect transitions at corners, creating a rounded-off overall picture.
Proline offers PROROUND in aluminium, stainless steel and rigid PVC variants.
Use PROFLOOR on floors
Use PROROUND on walls
- to protect against mechanical impacts, damage and to provide decorative accents on external tile edges.
- to separate floor coverings such as tiles, natural stone, parquet, laminate and carpeting.
- to provide a skirting board separation or terminating edge on steps.
- to cover skirting board edges.
- as protection and for decorative emphasis on external tile edges.
- as decorative round termination alternative to angle profile.
- as stylish timeless design of bathrooms and other interior rooms.
- to complete a rounded-off harmonious overall picture with matching internal and external corner pieces.