The square-edged profile with wide face edge
Eye-catcher: the highlight of the PRODECOR R square-edged profile is its eight millimetre wide face edge, irrespective of profile height. This extraordinary decorative profile with its high-quality surface finish made of chrome-plated aluminium meets very high demands for elegance and design.
Wide face edge for decorative joint design
Ideally suited to luxury wall design, e.g. as a border: PRODECOR R picks up on the style of current tile designs. The wide face edge permits decorative emphasis on transitions, flooring terminations and field boundaries to a wide variety of materials. Of course PRODECOR R provides long-lasting protection to flooring edges.
Use PRODECOR R
- to provide special decorative design to terminate floorings, shape corners and bordered areas. to provide rooms with high aesthetic appearance.
- to protect against mechanical impacts and damage and to terminate external tile edges.
- to provide a decorative termination for various materials, e.g.
- natural stone
- wooden panels
- carpets and wall coverings
The square-edged profile with square face edge.
Square, practical and attractive: the PRODECOR Q square-edged profile is the square alternative to the simple face edge of the standard profile PROFLOOR and the round face edge of PROROUND. It is an outstanding termination profile that meets high requirements for elegance and design.
Excellent for shaping corners or as decorative strips - PRODECOR Q adopts the style of current tile designs. The square face edge permits the decorative design of joints or the appealing visual delimitation of fixed bonded tile coverings. Of course PRODECOR Q provides long-lasting protection to flooring edges.
Use PRODECOR Q
- to provide special decorative edge design in rooms with high aesthetic appeal.
- to protect from mechanical impacts, damage and to terminate external tile edges.
- to provide a decorative separation of fixed bonded floor coverings such as
- natural stone